Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*NOTE* This is a copy/paste I made on the local car-club's forum about this kill. It refers to locations in Auburn

Well, I was on my way to Wal-Mart from Harmon (was showing off the car to the roomie while we were out, so I was going down to E University and go in the back way) when we got caught by the red light in front of wal-mart. I'm not disappointed, had no plans on doing anything what-so-ever. Then some debadged POS comes pulling alongside me... some guy acting all pimptastic looks over, flicks me off REPEATEDLY, and continuously revs his engine at me (not to mention he had that ####ty hippity-hop, or whatever those kids listen to these days, blaring). Of course I'm not going to take this offense laying down. Well as we all know the turn lane heading towards I-85 gets a long green and everyone headed towards the campus has a decent wait. He keeps revving, I just sit there. We both launch when we expect it to hit green (he launched first, so he got the lead... but if this were a drag strip he would have gotten the red light, possibly even me as well). I floor it (dumping @ ~4k), spinning the tires all through first gear and chirp into second. Mid-way through second gear I had half a car length on him and by the time I shift into 3rd I was two car lengths on him. I stop at the next light, and he proceeds to get behind me and turn on his hi-beams which he keeps on until he turns into sterling. If I see that car again I could point him out and I'll punch him for being such a dick.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Why nobody ever revs at me? Is that the NRA sticker that gets people discouraged?

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
No, the NRA sticker gets you searched everytime you get pulled over. Despite my lifemember status, I don't sport the sticker, it's just not worth the hassle.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Originally posted by lo bux racer@Jan 7 2005, 12:57 PM
No, the NRA sticker gets you searched everytime you get pulled over.  Despite my lifemember status, I don't sport the sticker, it's just not worth the hassle.
I had the sticker on my Matrix, put about 35K miles on it in a year that I had it, never got searched, got pulled over once, but my lady friend was driving - still did not get searched. Probably my luck

Was thinking about putting the sticker on the tC, but the rear is so clean - don't want to do that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.