1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
409 Posts
i've never heard of anything like this before, maybe i'm relatively new to tuning of cars but it seems a lil too good to be true, cuz if it were to free up some hp and torque you would see it a lot, ppl add intakes and exhausts to free up a couple hp for all the N/A so wouldn't they also use this magnet thingy, newayZ it seems a lil too good to be true, but like the above person asked if there was like iron or something in the gas would that help? i'm trying to think logically how a magnet would help, it says it sorta puts the molecules in order so it burns more efficient, but what in gasoline is effected by a magnet?

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Yeah, i too would like to raise the B.S. flag on this one. What a scam. LOL... anything with JDM in it, is a fake POS that will not help at all. Just proves there is a sucker born everyday.

·
Registered
936 Posts
golden rule on these products is :

If they work so well.....how come everyone doesnt use it??

Like that fuel saver thing, companies spend MILLIONS of R&D dollars to make engines more fuel efficient so they can meet EPA guidelines. Basically, if that product was so good, these companies could just spend the 70.00 on one of those unites instead of wasting the millions on R&D.......sound right???.......OF COURSE NOT!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you all make very good points, i myself was a little sketchy on this thing, but personally don't know much about cars/modding/tuning, so thanks for setting the record straight. :c)

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I'm tempted sometimes by promises of increased horsepower, but generally I resist the urge -- I always come back to figuring that the manufacturer's engineers are probably much better at designing cars than I am.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts