Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
yeah, youre the first to notice. the xB runs the 17's. rolled one out, set it next to my car, and ordered a set in 18's. we are the only california retailer for this line of wheels, so, i figured i would be the only tC on the streets up here with these.

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i guess this would be a good time to mention their web site. Mod Concepts have a lot of really cool rims.
Justin is a great guy to work with. He ships everything to us very quickly. He is not a retailer so, in order to get these rims you gotta see us.... or, live in Arizona where there are a few other retailers of these fantastic rims.
Mod Concepts' Web Site

on a somewhat related note:

The boss wants to put some chrome wheels on a different xB (yellow) that we have here.... any suggestions?

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
oh. bling? i have no data on bling. someone, chime in with some bling for us?

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
double post much?

right, i am not big on the chrome thing at all. the boss said that he saw a hot lava that had some "really cool looking rims". He said they were chome and blah blah blah.... at this point the boss gets what the boss wants. here is an example of why:

this really doesn't mean that we need to like it.

OH SNAP!!!! we should get those "dayton" wheel covers we saw at scion life!

·
Registered
453 Posts
does he have a chainlinked steering wheel??

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts

i know, thats not bling, buts its a close as i get. i am no help whatsoever. but these rims would be perfect.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Those are pretty. They look a tad heavy. Seen any in person yet?

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
nope, i havent. i would go wheel shopping, but it isnt for my car, and its something i dont particularly want to do, so i will put little effort into it and hope someone buys the car before we get bling for it. however, if we have to go bling, how about this...

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
You know I'm the wrong person to answer that question!

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
thats okay, cause i was posting in sacarstic mode. you know i am the wrong person for those wheels.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.