Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Maintenance required light comes on and blinks when i first start my car with the parking brake on. After I take the parking brake off and press the brakes it goes away. Anyone have this problem? I've noticed my parking brake feels a little weak lately, I wonder if the cable just needs to be adjusted. Hmm... I better call the dealership tomorrow.

Rob

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just had my oil changed... unless they didn't reset it.... Is that a light that goes away? That would be quite a relief. I think I remember how to reset it... i think its with the button farthest to the left in the gauge cluster... i think you gotta hold it down or something like that. I'm gunna call the dealership tomorrow and ask my salesman what he thinks I should do. And yes, I had the oil changed at a scion dealerhip, but not the one I purchased my car from.

·
Registered
619 Posts
with the ignition off hold down the trip reset button. while holding down the button turn the ignition on. the display will blink and then something else happens. dont remember. once its done flashing let go and you are done.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.