Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Needs more work. Not even close to a tC yet.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
he said I have alot of work to make it more like a TC so i said lose 100hp and 120lb trq from my motor...Guess you didnt get the little joke

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
We also lose 785 lbs. And we gain $6800 and a useable back seat.

Edit: Can't forget about the extra 12 MPG we get.

Second Edit: We also have a better 1/4 mile time than the X-Runner.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HAHAHAHAHAHA better 1/4
where did you get that one..mags...LOL everyone who has one so far as been hitting like 15.1 without it hooking up right...Once someone finds the proper launch it should be in the high 14's for sure..Just not many people have gone to the track yet...Yeah mag times are garbage..but if you wanna use one sporttruck.com did the truck of the year and they hit a 14.9 stock...so does your TC do that

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Yeah, I got that time from msn autos, actually. But the rest of what I said still holds true. I'll keep my 6800, and my better fuel economy.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey your car thats cool..I didnt buy mine for fuel econ..I dont drive it often its just a weekend truck anyway.
I bought it cause it was the only thing on the market that really caught my eye that I could afford.
RWD, Large v6, speed, .9g in the corners. It has plenty of fun with it and this week I used it to bring my new couches to my house. So its performance plus function.
And the reliability of a toyota.

where did you see 1/4 on MSN auto
all they had I could find was it does 0-60 in under 7sec

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I dont think they are as slow as u think.
XRunner 14.9sec 1/4 also .9g's in the corners thats pretty good performance for a truck or a car even
lightning 14sec 1/4
Ram SRT-10 13.6sec 1/4
05 tacoma 4x4 DCab 15.7sec 1/4
Titan V8 15.4sec 1/4

I dont consider that really all that slow for some big trucks

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Originally posted by 05Xrunner@Sep 17 2005, 11:57 AM
you mean lose 100hp and 120lb trq...
Not at all. I put 330hp to the wheels on my car. Oh, wait that's my Supra. Oh, but I guess it doesn't matter, this is a truck on a car site so we're not on equal footing anyway.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.