Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
it was actually a guy... the 4-6 pages on that link show another link to a cobalt ss forum...

apparantly, the owner of the m3 was banging the ex-wife of the guy who f###ed up the m3... either way though, its felony criminal mischief and will end with the a$$hat who vandalized the m3 in prison smoking pole from a 280lb. man named tiny...

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
It physically pains me to watch those pictures...

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Best post of the whole thread:

Originally posted by tWixT 7:17 PM 11/1/2005
That sh1t'll buff out

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Originally posted by lo bux racer+Nov 3 2005, 02:37 PM-->QUOTE (lo bux racer @ Nov 3 2005, 02:37 PM)
Best post of the whole thread:

<!--QuoteBegin-tWixT 7:17 PM 11/1/2005
That sh1t'll buff out
[/b]
lol Lance, then this is number 2

I'd honestly beat the bitch and her 3 closest family members...[/b]

·
Registered
195 Posts
lol man, what would i do with that girl if she did that to my car. I'll eat her babies.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
Eat her babies eh....i think i would just punch her in the babymaker. This morning i woke up and walked out my front door to find my ex-gf sittting out the parking just waiting for me, because she wants closure or whatever, my current gf who was at my place called the cops on her, it was great!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Originally posted by vtecKiller@Nov 2 2005, 08:15 PM
funny thin is, they didnt slash the tire and #### up the rims

btw wats that hook sticking out of the back bumper?
is it for towin?
She was more than likely too tired to do that after beating the #### out of the car.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.