Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what type of spring should i get that are a reasonable price and have a good rep.? and how low should i drop it? help please!

thanks!

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
get TRD springs from ken... click here... i think if you ask any one here that has the TRD springs (me included) we'll tell you that it's the perfect combination of performance and comfort, and it drops the car the perfect height to get rid of that wheel gap, at the same time you're not so low you're not scraping speed bumps.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
^^ second that. The tRds are perfect lowering especially if you going 18's or up like me, otherwise if you want 17's you might go the s-techs from tein.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
i have the enkei 18's with the trd drop, and the combination looks and rides wonderful.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
So if I stick with the stock 17's... I should go with the TRD Springs? Right??
My biggest thing is scraping... and every parking lot here is elevated (a pain in the a$$ to get into).

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
From what I've read so far... the stock springs will do just fine.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
lol

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
My bet is I could work hard and develop that talent and still not get the kind of results Malina does. In fact....well...whatever...

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.