Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After long delay due to being busy, snow, etc etc...here's the pictures of my car before and after the lowering springs got installed. While they were installing I took a stock auto out for a test drive and could only take an s curve near the dealership at 45....same course with my car and I was going 70 with no sliding or sqealing of tires. Of course I have better tires, and sway bar...and then springs.
I am now a cornering machine....

And my car was dirty. LoL

·
Registered
614 Posts
ah, snow dirt.

ok, first off, let me say FINALLY!!!
kidding.
i must say that the car looks great with the springs. it looks more aggressive and like it means business. and from what you say performance-wise, that's a significant improvement. and my compliments on the excellent pictures. they show the difference perfectly. i've seen some pics that make it hard to see due to shadows and stuff, but great angles. shows the wells really good.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Nice. Its not slamed like all them stupid ricers. I gotta keep mine in the air; Im an offroader.

·
Registered
409 Posts
slammed cars look alright but its nto worth it to drive, theres this kid at my skoo with like a slammed civic hatch back but like thruout the course ive seen his car his cf lip is like half gone now keep ur car driveable =), good job witht he springs, they look great

·
Registered
117 Posts
Looks sweet Labby! You might want to aim a little lower at the carwash now...looks like you missed a spot

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by phungy@Dec 20 2004, 07:20 PM
what kind of tires? and are they trd springs? how much did it cost to get them installed?
The tires are Sumitomo HTR+ on my TSW Thruxton hyper black wheels.
Springs are TRD, and it cost about $260 total to get the springs and get them installed. From the dealership, no less

And the car has been washed and waxed better since those pictures...LoL...it's actually very clean right now but I was being lazy and didn't take a newer picture.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LoL, Fast Eddie. It's just that a lot of people on here were waiting for mine.
And I got them done about 3 weeks ago...and neglected to update the pictures
soooooo....don't feel insulted!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Oh no! I don't feel insulted. Thanks for the reply. No I just thought folks didn't realize that I had posted some additional pics that showed a comparison between the stock tC with ground effects and mine with TRD lowering springs and shocks.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.