Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
I always love a lowered car, but i still know what to think about the spoiler...it is definately better than the lip, but im trying to decide if it is better than stock...

Never the less, good for you!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
To be honest with you, I'm not sure how I feel about the spoiler either. I definitely like it better than the lip spoiler... I just can't decide if I liked it better with nothing. Too late now, I suppose. Still love the car either way. Not sure what, if anything, to do next.

·
Registered
19 Posts
looks good but i think if you put some bigger rims on that will fill it out even more

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Not really, the quoted 3 hp is not noticeable because well it is only a mere 3 hp. Maybe if I had gotten a CAI and exhaust I would have noticed a slight increase in power. But it does give the engine a more louder growl.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
/offtopic/
Don't mean to be a prick, but can we all agree on the spelling of the Pedestal spoiler? It's not Pedistal, it's not Pedastal. It's Pedestal. All these *repeated*, let's say, typos make me cringe. We all made it out of high school here, so let's act that way.

Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
...about the spelling error, zoltiz... bite me. I'm long since out of school so I don't really care if it's spelled pedestal, pedastal or pedistal. I'm not getting tested on it. You got what I meant and I doubt very much that you're better educated than I am. I'm just too hung up on using Outlook for my job in corporate America which allows me to rely a little too much on spellcheck. Thanks anyway for the feedback.

·
Registered
565 Posts
I am having the same mods done tomorow. Just got the windows tinted too. Looking at your pics is making me want to add the ground effects kit. Kinda goes with the spoiler. But, on the darker color its less noticeable.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, the ground effects definitely pull the look together a bit better. I just don't have the cash to spend on them. How do you like your TRD exhaust? That's one of the other things I was thinking about doing but I've got a buddy that's been warning me against it because of potential warranty and resale issues.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm actually thinking about tinting the windows but I'm not sure what the Ohio state law is on it. I've also never gotten my windows tinted before so I don't know of a good place to go. Any suggestions on where I might be able to find the info?

·
Registered
565 Posts
Originally posted by westward13@Jul 19 2005, 08:47 PM
Yeah, the ground effects definitely pull the look together a bit better. I just don't have the cash to spend on them. How do you like your TRD exhaust? That's one of the other things I was thinking about doing but I've got a buddy that's been warning me against it because of potential warranty and resale issues.
I love the TRD exhaust. The sound is perfect. Ive gottne some compiments on the sound. Don't worry about your warranty... thats what TRD is all about, keeping your warranty

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.