Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, i was driving down a 2 lane 55 mph road, and get next to a G6, i passed him quickly and then we get caught at a light. He pulls up Right even with me, and the light turns green. I didnt launch but i started off perfect for the conditions, roads soaked, took a quick lead of about half a car, shifted into 2nd, and the tires just SPUN!, must have forgotten about the road conditions and gave it way too much gas. I shifted into third, and at this time his trunk was about even with my door. rode third out untill i was even with him again, but had to turn off, Maybe if i had decent tires, or remembered how easy the ####ty ones spin in the rain i woulda had him! Oh well... I wouldnt call it a loss. Anyone else raced a G6? Do they have a 5 spd or just auto?

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
From Pontiac.com:

Starting at $21,300 MSRP*, the 2005 G6 offers two models: G6 - 6 Cylinder and the GT. Click here for more info.
Engine & Power

* 3.5L 3500 V6 with 200 hp and 220 lb-ft of torque

Transmission

* 4-speed automatic, electronically controlled with overdrive

EPA mileage estimates**

* 3.5L engine: 22/32 (city/highway mpg)

Standard Capacities

* Fuel tank: 16 gallons (approx.)
    * Seating: 5[/b]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.