1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
ohps,error

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
No, asking us to sign in isn't quite the error (although we really shouldn't have to create an account and log in just to see some photos), but if you make an account or already have a Yahoo! account like I do and then use it to log in, it then gives you:

Error
GROUP_CHECK

-Ed

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Originally posted by EddNog@Dec 4 2005, 12:00 PM
No, asking us to sign in isn't quite the error (although we really shouldn't have to create an account and log in just to see some photos), but if you make an account or already have a Yahoo! account like I do and then use it to log in, it then gives you:

Error
GROUP_CHECK

-Ed
same here

·
Registered
5,192 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ok y'all, I hear your crys and I feel your pain.
Here's a new link to those photos, and this new link requires no p/w and no group
membership approval, just start lookin' at 'em!
This has 115 photos of the Scion tC, some of them hi-rez and all of them
stolen from other websites! Enjoy.

http://photos.yahoo.com/[email protected]/

·
Registered
224 Posts
I think I've seen every pic before??? Waste of my time...I want my 3 minutes back. I thought this space was reserved for pics of member tc's.??? not pics copied or downloaded from other websites!!! Eric delete this thread!

·
Registered
5,192 Posts
Originally posted by HEAVYG@Dec 5 2005, 09:24 AM
I think I've seen every pic before??? Waste of my time...I want my 3 minutes back. I thought this space was reserved for pics of member tc's.??? not pics copied or downloaded from other websites!!! Eric delete this thread!
Dang you're in a such a great mood today.

-Ed

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Originally posted by HEAVYG@Dec 5 2005, 09:24 AM
LoL!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.