Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok. On the blvd with my friend in the car, and I pull up to an Impreza, which looked all stock. It's just some big dude in there who gave my car the "look-over". Well, he takes off on green, and I tried to lock my wheels up, but man.. with snows and wet pavement, LOL. No way. I got traction in 2nd and really started to catch up, but then he got on his brakes. We went one more time but I didn't even bother. He took off, and then flashed his brakes. I gave em a quick flash with my high beams, and that was that.

But MAN, I can't wait till I have my real tires back on, better weather, and oh yeah, a SC? hehe

Btw guys, how much hp/torque is a stock impreza pushing? And yes I know that he has AWD.. bastard.

·
BOOST its what I do!
6,604 Posts
Originally posted by ALaS@Jan 10 2006, 12:11 AM
if it was just an impreza, it wasn't an 06'
What the hell does that mean. They are all Imprezas so i think you should try to re think that. A stock tC VS a Stock IMPREZA the tC should win i know i have raced a stock IMPREZA N/A.

Impreza 2.5 RS N/A: 160HP
Impreza 2.5 I N/A: 173 Hp
Impreza WRX Turbo Charged: 227 to 230 Hp depending on year
Impreza WRX STI Turbo Charged: 300 Hp

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
right, they are all impreza's. "just" an impreza might mean not an...
Impreza WRX or
Impreza WRX STI

confrontational, much? cant you just quit being a pain in everyone's ass for one minute?

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
oh, and the new impreza pushes 173HP, genious.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah, I checked out subaru.com and saw that the new ones have 173hp too D. It looked brand-spanking new, and that's what happened.. I got spanked.

Can't win em all guys. At the 3rd light before he turned, I rolled down my window (he was on my left this time), and pointed down at my wheels and just smiled like a retard. Maybe he'll understand.

Give me some dry pavement and my 18"s back.. I'd happily go again.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
I thought they dropped the Imprezza and just call it the WRX now. my bad.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I have. They're not quite as goofy looking as the STi, but they still have that old-school Japanese econobox look.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
damn i wished i lived somewhere where i would really get to put my AWD to use. ive raced in the rain before and AWD kicked ass. cool story tho.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.