Scion tC Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep, that's right, some big fat lady blew me away in a dodge grand caravan, I gave up after 2nd gear though.

Best part about it, me and my girlfriend were fighting, and after that she was too busy laughing at me to be mad.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
She shouldn't laugh. I have an thread on here about how I almost lost to what I think was a Honda Oddessy. Just 'cuz they're minivans doesn't mean that they can't pull. Hehe.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Of course the Caravan blew the tC away....the driver had motivation. I have a Caravan and the piece of junk is a rolling nightmare. The driver of the Caravan was no doubt trying to get somewhere before the "check engine" light popped on again. You cannot keep the light from coming on after the things get about 60000 miles on the thing. Let's see...bad ECU...oxygen sensor..other oxygen sensor...catalytic converter....coil pack...flywheel position sensor... The lady was trying to get to the dealer!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
People race weirdest things. I went against a chevy truck - (is there a 1500?). Ran neck to neck, but he might have been nice to me. I had a neighbor in my car and she's a local deputy - was screaming at me and threatening to give me a ticket

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Yeah but did they tell you how WELL they survived???
What the heck is that...mitsubishi what? Should have started your own topic on this one
....so what's the story behind the sardine can?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Don't know, they made it through the crash thats all I know at this time... I've been meaning to get pictures online for a while now.... pretty crazzy though.. I'll tell more if I find out... but, thats a good reason to slow down & not to drive stupid...

·
Registered
75 Posts
That car looks exactly ike my grandmother's white 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix when my uncle fell asleep driving, hit a minivan, hit a guardrail, and then was hit from behind. He survived with only a back injury, but the car was a big pile of metal.

Minivans kill cars in more ways than one.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
It was a Mitsu Evo. Sad day. That silver thing in the front that's all bent and cracked was an intercooler.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Originally posted by Labfish@Mar 10 2005, 01:20 AM
I'm glad you're able to tell the car parts from what's in that sandwich.
I see the world as a sum of parts. I rarely take things in as whole objects. It's fundamental to my being, and keeps me from occupying a tower somewhere with a high powered rifle and lots of ammunition.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.