Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just recently moved to Ft. Lauderdale, FL and need to purchase a car. i have been told to check out the scion tC. i decided to check out forums to see what actual drivers have to say about the car, likes/dislikes etc.
im not really into modding my car so i would buy the basic model with no extras. the cheaper the better is best for me.
i was reading this forum and it mentioned that the paint for the tC comes off very easily? has a lot of tC owners experienced this? this worries me because since it is so hot here i dont want the paint getting damaged. as well as when it rains.
if anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

·
Registered
422 Posts
I've had my Azure Pearl since July and have not had any problems with the paint. I use the touchless car wash and haven't hand-waxed the car yet. I also live in FL, leave the car parked outside at work and in the garage at night. Mine's the basic 5 spd. Love my tC!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys!

redwine - thats good to kno cuz that would be the color i would get! where did you get yours at?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.