Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right now I have a 95 Nissan Maxima that I have been modding for a couple years now. I just put in a kick ass stereo system and want to know if I get a tC will it be transferable. I have an Alpine 9835 deck, Infiniti Kappa Perfect Components. I need to know what size speakers the tC has and if there is a dash kit for the radio available. I'm still considering other cars though....but I really really like the looks of the tC. I hope when I test drive it that it will live up to my expectations. I'll let you guys know what I decide.

Thanks - The Chad

· Registered
255 Posts
Welcome to the site! Fish around the subforums here (ie audio). I haven't looked, but I bet some people have already discussed the size of the speakers. Good luck on your decision!

· Ironhead
12,859 Posts
check the audio forum for all your speaker and stereo questions. welcome to the site, i am pretty sure you will find the tC to be to your liking when you drive it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.