Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
sup man im in kutsuju and was probably planning on heading up there to go chill with some of my crew that will be attending the show. i wont show my new tc however since i just got it and havent hooked it up yet

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Your crew is awesome. I can't wait to meet all of you. When I get emails from people 40 miles away saying its to far to come to show, I always send them to your post board. Thank you so much for your suport.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Tunerfest in the Cox Convention Center on November 13, 2004, in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Here are some reason you may want to consider if your not already coming.

Here are some of the National Magazine companies that will be covering The Tunerfest:

www.elitestreetsmagazine.com
www.12volt.com
www.diald.com/
www.gaugemagazine.com
www.speedstylesound.com
www.rpmmonthly.com
www.streetsource.com
www.speedimpact.com
www.highbeamzmag.com
www.speedoptions.com

National recruiters for CarSponsorships.com will be onsite at The Tunerfest to talk
to you about getting your car sponsored. CarSponsorships.com issues sponsorships
from $500 to $25,000 for those who qualify. Come early and see if you qualify
because CarSponsorships.com has set aside over 40 sponsorships just for
The Tunerfest alone.

These Models and more will be coming to The Tunerfest:

http://www.xposedvision.com/Tunerfest/Tunerfestmodels.htm

Several National Tours will be on display showing of things such as The Lucas Oil Front Wheel Drive N. H. R. A. dragsters, The Kicker Living Loud Tour, The Black Magic Import Tuner Tour and more.

There will be 50 classes that will get trophies and a top 25 class on top of that.
Vehicles that register for The Tunerfest will be guaranteed over a $100 dollars of products from some of the hottest names in the industry such as Lucas Oil, Black Magic, KN Filters, Street Video, Evo-R.net, Auto Meter, and many more.

Registration is still available at the day of the show. Roll in starts at 11am and goes till 3pm

For more information log onto http://www.TheTunerfest.com

We look forward to seeing you at this years Tunerfest.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts