Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at a 2006 tc with 236 miles he says miles rolled over but that needs back struts and light bulbs
But brand new tires, brand new headlights brand new cross drilled slotted brakes with ceramic pads fresh oil change. And his title should be there soon for 1200. Would you get that I really need a car.. would you offer less it needs cleaning up and there is a moon roof. He says he doesn't want to put money into it he has other cars

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm looking at a 2006 tc with 236 miles he says miles rolled over but that needs back struts and light bulbs
But brand new tires, brand new headlights brand new cross drilled slotted brakes with ceramic pads fresh oil change. And his title should be there soon for 1200. Would you get that I really need a car.. would you offer less it needs cleaning up and there is a moon roof. He says he doesn't want to put money into it he has other cars
I recently bought my 2007 for $4000 so unless there's some real damage, sounds like a good price. definitely get it checked out by someone who knows cars well to make sure the rollover didn't do anything too serious

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What do you mean the rollover didn't do anything too serious I emailed him and I can't get him to email me back

1 - 5 of 5 Posts