Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
friday nights on deer park avenue there are meets with a whole buch of different cars from kias, scions, srt-4's, and ricers. they do illegal red-light racing, but there are sworms of cops. if you wanna go, it starts at 10pm and ends at around 2 or 3

·
Registered
271 Posts
Hey do you go their...?, i go their once in a while to see if their are any riced out civics that wanna race when im bored, havn't lost to a civic yet, lol

·
Registered
271 Posts
is their anybody else here that is in this area, we should schedule a meet sometime

·
Registered
271 Posts
sure that sounds cool, If you see my tC out their honk at me, i have pics in the members pic on the first page, how many tC's are in your club?, Is Anybody else here from Long Island???

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wow i thought this thread died a LoNg time ago. but yea, i go, but not with my tC, i go with my dads lexus Is300. i usually see allt he tC's, but i never go and make myself known, maybe i'll roll up with my tC this friday.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Originally posted by falcon9094@Aug 13 2005, 01:27 AM
My car club meets up their every friday night in the dunkin donuts across from wendys but we go to hang out not race come check us out one night
Where exactly is this D & D's, I might come through if I can.

·
Registered
42 Posts
It is on the east side of DPA close to the Southern State, the stores that are close to it are wendys, tacobell, staples, and green cactus.

There are a bunch of TC's, but usually we get about 7 to show up depends on the night, we also have XBs that are there with us. On a good night we fill up the lot.

We start showing up between 930-1000 and hang out till about 12-100

·
Registered
42 Posts
no we dont race, we go to hangout, I have seen way to many people get nailed up there for racing.

I f you paln on going up this week there will be some people their but not a lot because a bunch of us are going to ohio for exposed but there should be about 6 scions between the xbs and tcs

·
BOOST its what I do!
6,604 Posts
Damn you dude i am from Hicksville i wish i knew you guys meet up on friday nights i would have hung out with u guys when i was home on leave. i was up thre a whole lot when i was home it is f.ucking crazy up there to see all those vettes and STIs and EVOs. ill let you know next time i am in town tho man.

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yea, i generally dont take my tC there because i fear all the cops there. it basically look like they send the whole station there, so i use my dads is300. it just got a new tranny, it was useless just parked up on my driveway.

·
BOOST its what I do!
6,604 Posts
Oh word thats awesome mayb next time i am on leave ill give you a shout out. and me and some other tc drivers that i know can hang out for a bit.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.