Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!!!!

My name is John i am 28 years old and live in New york city Queens , I like to know if anybody has a scion tc in queens , i just got a blue one , with manual

Thanks for listening

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
hey john, i'm from NY too, Long Island (valley stream, nassau). Ordered myself an indigo ink 5spd tc, still waiting for it.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
South Florida.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Hey, i'm from new york, but the other side. I'm from Buffalo, in western new york. I know of 8 tCs that were sold in this area. Now they are impossible to come by. And according to the sales guy who sold it to me, people are going to be paying higher than the sticker price just to get one. I was lucky to have gotten the last one on the lot!

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
"And according to the sales guy who sold it to me, people are going to be paying higher than the sticker price just to get one."

That can't happen. Toyota would be most upset.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
actually it already has. The sales person at North Town Toyota/Scion said that they sold their last one off the lot for almost 19k. The same thing happened with the PT Cruiser!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Originally posted by whosthatrussian@Aug 1 2004, 07:10 PM
hey john, i'm from NY too, Long Island (valley stream, nassau). Ordered myself an indigo ink 5spd tc, still waiting for it.
I don't know if Boston is too far away for our dealerships to trade. There's a Indigo Ink Pearl tC coming to my dealership in about 2 weeks. What dealership you at? Maybe you've got some Silver Streaks or an Azure Pearl coming in?

I'm at Herb Chambers, Boston. Scion of course.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
i'm at Neil Scion, Valley Stream, NY. Do you wanna pm me your dealer info, so maybe I can set up the trade?

·
Registered
167 Posts
i'm in queens every weekend playing with my band in clubs around the area... got with me a 5speed silver... but i'm from central jersey though...

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I'm from Atlanta -- is anyone else?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi everyone!!
I'm a tC Driver.. mines Silver with A/T and almost fully loaded. In Smithtown, the scion dealership is trying to start a club, so if anyone from Long Island is interested, contact Smithtown Scion.. dial 411 for the number as i can't think of it right now. This is my first post, so i'm looking forward to getting to know you all, and sharing experiences about a car that i feel will be recognized as not only a great car for the price, but a great car all around, a true classic.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Boston here!

Azure Pearl tC.

I got mine from Boch Toyota "Come on down!" heh. Removed the stupid Boch logo the next day, thankfully.

Any other Boston tC owners here? Wsup Crix!

Saw a silver Scion tC at TGIF restaurant the other night. First time seeing one other than mine in Boston.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Originally posted by stalon320@Aug 12 2004, 06:46 AM
Hi everyone!!
I'm a tC Driver.. mines Silver with A/T and almost fully loaded. In Smithtown, the scion dealership is trying to start a club, so if anyone from Long Island is interested, contact Smithtown Scion.. dial 411 for the number as i can't think of it right now. This is my first post, so i'm looking forward to getting to know you all, and sharing experiences about a car that i feel will be recognized as not only a great car for the price, but a great car all around, a true classic.
Hey bro, I'm from LI too, in Valley Stream. I'm getting mine from Neil Scion on Merrick Road, right by Lynbrook. Smithtown is not too far from me, I just might give em a call. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Boston here also. I should be getting mine from Boch by mid-September. Gets into port 9/7--not sure how long it will take for my accessories to be done. I need to get the car already--obsessing about it is killing my productivity. I live in the city, so I need to figure out what kind of security system I need. Never had a car worth protecting.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts