Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the dealer that i bought my car from just totally sucks. along with the rediculous spoiler problem, they never offered me a loaner car for when i brought in my tc multiple times to have my options installed, including the spoiler replacements, which turned out to be just as bad. based on past experiences, i have never dealt with a dealer that doesn't offer you a free loaner car when you have bought a new car and need things installed. i mean it's not just that this dealer never offered me one, they don't have any loner cars to offer. they said that if i want a car, i can rent one from enterprise, but i'd have to pay for it. anyone else experience this? probably not. this dealer is just beyond horrible.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Hmm... if they keep your car overnight... they are supposed to give you a loaner car. I even got a loaner car one time when they just kept it for the day. I didn't have to pay a cent.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
call corporate!!! I'd complain about them so bad, it's nuts. Back when my jeep was under warranty, the dealer didn't have any loaners, so they sent us out to a car rental company (i think it was enterprise), and paid for the rent-a-car. They HAVE to provide some mode of transportation if your car is under warranty. Thats bullsh!t!!!

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
I took my tC in this past Monday at 9am to have my alarm installed and my dealer (great huy) just tossed me the keys to their demo tC. It took me until late Wednesday afternoon to get my car back because they had some trouble getting the alarm to work and the whole time i kept their demo tC. They even washed, vaccumed and filled my tC up plus they gave me a 10 dollar gas credit at the station they use. They have paid for about 900 of my 2000 mile so far. It really is unfortunate your dealer is so shady but i love mine.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Uhm, I got an '04 Camry with 450 miles on it for 3 days when my tC was having options installed, and I got an '04 Corolla with 2,000 miles on it for 5 days while they were investigating my rattles. I could've gotten a Camry the second time, but was curious about the newer Corollas.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Mine said a loaner would be made available. Since I have not needed to take mine in for any work, I have not tested the system.

Sorry yours is a dud.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Dan, which dealer did you buy yours at?

·
Registered
372 Posts
Marietta Toyota. Pretty close to the Mazda place where I didn't buy from. Hehehehehe....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts