Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i was just thinking.... haha i know that dosent happen much, but bear with me.... We have about 10 cars or so in this forum that we have raced, and beat. I think it would be cool if we could somehow make a list of cars we raced, beaten, and lost to....... and cars we should look for to race, not that our car is a race car or anything, but it would be cool to see how we stand when we get a list of cars we have ran against, Let me know what you think, and ERIC, can we somehow do this?

-Greg

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I personally think that rice kills are the best and most satisfying to read about. So any "tuned up" civic/accord whatever would be good to see. I also think the mazda 3 would be an interesting race.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Racing a 2004 Civic Si would be a nice race. I hope to race one soon because that was one of the cars I was going to purchase if I couldn't wait for the arrival of my tC, but it was well worth the wait. I think Si's run like a 15.9 in the quarter, I'm not sure tho. But it would be a good race.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Tied a Mazda 6 today. Stupid woman driving it tried to run me off the road and pissed me off. She did NOT want me to get in front of her. I didn't, but I didn't fall behind, either.

·
Registered
130 Posts
New civic si's are really slow yo. : ) \

basilisk, your in the atl area right? wanna meet up for a friendly race? just for giggles? : ) i got a tib v6 5speed.

im always up for fun stuff. I actually intend to show up at the next scion meet just to meet ya'all since i troll your boards all day. plus i already know a few of ya'z.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I think I wanna try to stay away from racing -- it's not good for me or for the car. Would be cool to meet up, though.q

·
Registered
130 Posts
aight well you can hit me up on aim anytime. im ussually here or will get back to u / anyone.

i live in alpharetta area.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts