Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scion Launches Limited Edition 2005 xA Release Series 1.0

07/20/2004 Torrance, CA

Scion, the new line of cars from Toyota Motor Sales (TMS), U.S.A., Inc, released manufacturer's suggested retail prices (MSRP) today for its limited edition Scion xA subcompact. The xA Release Series 1.0 will begin arriving in Scion dealerships in late August.

The xA Release Series 1.0 joins the vibrant orange xB Release Series 1.0 as the second in a line-up of limited edition vehicles from Scion that will offer several unique interior and exterior enhancements.

All xA Release Series 1.0 vehicles have a bright new body color, Absolutely Red, plus a sports grille and color-keyed rear spoiler. A power tilt and slide moonroof, plus vehicle stability control (VSC) with traction control (TRAC) also enhance the xA Release Series' sporty styling and "fun to drive" image.

Interior enhancements are designed to complement the Absolutely Red exterior color. The xA will be further distinguished with a subtle, black seat fabric with red highlights, along with red lighting in the center storage compartment. Finally, individually numbered series badges will be applied to the interior of each Release Series car.

Only 1,550 units of the xA Release Series 1.0 will be produced. The package will carry an MSRP of $1,395 over the base price of the vehicle. The 2005 xA's MSRP remains at $12,480 for the five-speed manual transmission model and $13,280 for the automatic, not including freight charges.

# # #

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
pics are up on scion.com - with only 1550 being released nationwide, these are going to be harder to find the the hot lava xB was. there were 2100 of those, and that was just cali, east coast, and bible belt areas. i had 5 come across my desk, with them all sold before they arrived. at that rate, i might see 2 of the xA's. trade the wife's matrix in on one, maybe. seeing as how she has wanted an xA since they arrived.

yes, the tC will be subject to a release series as well. no word on the when or what it will feature, but if the timeline remains the same, look for it next spring.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Rumor has it that the tC will be doing the same thing as the xA and xB, so look out for some pimped from the factory

·
Registered
792 Posts
Originally posted by inevitablegod@Jul 30 2004, 09:15 AM
pics are up on scion.com - with only 1550 being released nationwide, these are going to be harder to find the the hot lava xB was. there were 2100 of those, and that was just cali, east coast, and bible belt areas. i had 5 come across my desk, with them all sold before they arrived. at that rate, i might see 2 of the xA's. trade the wife's matrix in on one, maybe. seeing as how she has wanted an xA since they arrived.

yes, the tC will be subject to a release series as well. no word on the when or what it will feature, but if the timeline remains the same, look for it next spring.
just checked out the pics... cant wait for them to do that to the tC!

Nathan
ycart1201

1 - 8 of 8 Posts