Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what's up guys well last night was out driving around and came upon a van with its back door open its was dropping cans out of the back. well thought i was doing a pretty good job of avoiding them til i hear POP. i'm like great hair spray or something. i wish i ran over a full can of lime green spray paint it took me 6 hours to get it all off the body of the car . i'm going to tackle underneath the car tom. sucks huh

that's all just thought i'd share peace

·
Registered
43 Posts
Originally posted by 1SiC-tC@Nov 5 2005, 01:55 PM
what's up guys well last night was out driving around and came upon a van with its back door open its was dropping cans out of the back. well thought i was doing a pretty good job of avoiding them til i hear POP.
LOL what was the point of following a van and dodgeing its cans of spray paint?
Why didnt u just change lanes or take a diff route to the way you were going? lol sorry if i sound rude. Good the paint is off though.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Did you get the license plate of the van? They might have been doing it on purpose..

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nah to answer all your Q: i was benind the van and the dodging was necessary due to it being a small one way st. no where to go the SOB just didn't notice and nope no plate was more concerned w/ cleaning the car !!! thank god it worked out tho

peace

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.