Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I forgot where, but i remember reading that you could change the amber backlight on the radio. is this true? i think i remember seeing it in blue and such...any help if this is possible and how to do it...thanks =D.
i just got my indigo ink pearl Tc today.

·
Registered
936 Posts
to do that you would need about 50 tiny little LED diodes......its more laborious than anything else. They fit right behind the buttons where the clear part is. - t

·
Registered
49 Posts
dischinezeboi, did you get the six disc changer with your tC? This might be what you read about... that guy has a button for changing the color of the background (10 different colors). If not, T is right, very laborious... not worth it.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Yeah.. you'd be better off getting an aftermarket unit with the color you want. Like if you want blue... I believe most alpine and aiwa head units have blue buttons...

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I love VW gauges... I can't say how cool they are... cause i'll get jealous and want them... but that blueish-purple and that orangeish-red is just sooooo hott! Damn...

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Of course, the one Aiwa I purchased was DOA...

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
Originally posted by FrostbytetC@Sep 29 2004, 09:56 PM
I love VW gauges... I can't say how cool they are... cause i'll get jealous and want them... but that blueish-purple and that orangeish-red is just sooooo hott! Damn...

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Originally posted by moriarty+Oct 1 2004, 09:24 AM-->QUOTE (moriarty @ Oct 1 2004, 09:24 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-FrostbytetC
@Sep 29 2004, 09:56 PM
I love VW gauges... I can't say how cool they are... cause i'll get jealous and want them... but that blueish-purple and that orangeish-red is just sooooo hott!  Damn...
[/b]
VW what???

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
Originally posted by imasaf+Oct 1 2004, 07:56 PM-->QUOTE (imasaf @ Oct 1 2004, 07:56 PM)
Originally posted by [email protected] 1 2004, 09:24 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-FrostbytetC
@Sep 29 2004, 09:56 PM
I love VW gauges... I can't say how cool they are... cause i'll get jealous and want them... but that blueish-purple and that orangeish-red is just sooooo hott!  Damn...

VW what???
[/b]
i have a 99 new beetle. 2.0L It's not as cool as a tc but, still like it a little.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts