1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Looks great! I think I like the fogs on a SSM.

·
Registered
228 Posts
looks sweeeet

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Whatever software was used to resize the photos should never be used again

Sweet stock SSM, now do smth cool with it - like replace the huge stock XM antenna with a tiny one.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by zoltiz@Nov 17 2004, 10:04 AM

Sweet stock SSM, now do smth cool with it - like replace the huge stock XM antenna with a tiny one.
I'll be sure to tell Bill next time I see him that MS Photo Editor sucks. What do you recommned for reducing image size?

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Originally posted by LextC+Nov 18 2004, 08:43 AM-->QUOTE (LextC @ Nov 18 2004, 08:43 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-zoltiz
@Nov 17 2004, 10:04 AM

I'll be sure to tell Bill next time I see him that MS Photo Editor sucks. What do you recommned for reducing image size? [/b]
Hehe. Bill probably knows. I think even MSPaint is better than that, at least I don't remember having these horrible pixelated ladders on the edges of objects.

See if your camera came with some sort of photo-editing software - that would be a start, or even better - Picasa - http://www.picasa.com/ free and excellent for digital photo managent - it's no photoshop, but helps organize the photos nicely and create photo albums.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
I am a big fan of ACDSee for basic image manipulation. I even bought a registered copy.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Originally posted by basilisk4@Nov 18 2004, 10:37 AM
I am a big fan of ACDSee for basic image manipulation. I even bought a registered copy.
ACDSee is a great tool. Totally agree. I used since 96 or so up till XP came out with a decent viewer.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The shots were taken with my Canon S50. The camera did come with photo editing software which I've never bothered to use. Yeah, I'm a real amateur

Thanks for the info guys - I'll be sure to check out this software as well as the photo editing software that came with my camera.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts