Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chop #2

• Chop #3

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
5,132 Posts
Originally posted by neo-truth+Feb 11 2006, 10:14 PM-->QUOTE (neo-truth @ Feb 11 2006, 10:14 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-EddNog
@Feb 12 2006, 01:00 AM
I'm sorry; I can't vote for any of these.  It's like our last presidential election.

-Ed
Thanks for the constructive criticism. [/b]
My apologies; I don't have any tips with regards to skill here as the skills are not lacking in any way at all, they're just not my style, and I vote on the, "whole package," philosophy. Just because I don't like the style is not cause for alarm; it's a subjective thing. No offense intended.

-Ed

· Registered
1,373 Posts
Should I not have done that? lol I didn't think it mattered.

EDIT: I just double-checked the rules that were posted in the other thread... it doesn't say anything about not putting your name on it. In fact, it says you can do "anything" you want to it. I didn't know it was supposed to be anonymous... sorry about that, if it's the case. Not like my immense popularity and credibility on these forums will weigh the vote in my favor.
Besides... with a little detective work (and I mean very little), someone could figure out which pic belongs to whom anyway.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.