Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided to call my car the LED machine...because I have LED's everywhere. I just installed LED's in my back cupholders (thats right yall aint never seen that before)...I got 2 LED's left any ideas guys??? Here is the pics of the rear cupholders. Tell me what u think of course... thanks guys.

·
Registered
92 Posts
leds where the door handles would be pretty sweet, or in the pocket in the door. I think I'm gonna put some in the door handle....

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
How did you put the LED's in the a/c vents??? I've been wanting to do that for a while.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i have a six disc changer so it changes colors...to i just change it to blue. The leds in the air vents are very easy to do...with the drivers side if u pull off the panel underneath u can reach up in the air vent....then with the middle just pull off the console and tape them in there...and for the passenger side just leave the middle console off (the one that covers ur radio) and pull up on the dash it just pops up..then stick ur hand through the glove box in to the air vent..fairly easy if u want i will post pics. just reply back and ask for pics.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
will post pics tommorow night...be on the lookout

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
cool thanks!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK i posted the pics and a nice how to...seen here...click here

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.