Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
I haven't installed that but I did this with my stock light setup. Looks pretty nice and only cost me a couple dollars.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I am getting the led light kit from the dealership in a couple of days. If anybody has directions on how to install them that would be great. I think it comes with the LED's for the cup holders too. I am not sure.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I have a friend that works at the dealership so he gets me everything at cost. I think the light kit is going to run me $75.00, floor matts are $45.00. I am working out a deal with him I am fixing his computer and loading it up and he is getting me all the accessories I want. Dealers always have a high mark up on accessories. Like the sub they sell it for 400.00 when really it only cost 150.00 I sell the same type sub for around 209.00 + 20 s/h

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
The light kit is a fairly painless and simple install. Perhaps 45 minutes to an hour of leisurely labor. It comes with an in-depth instruction manual (to the tune of 12 pages), and everything you need to hook it up-- minus tooling. The only bit the average Joe wouldn't have is the riveter... well, and a step bit (Unibit) makes drilling holes a world easier if you happen to have one.

Keep checking eBay for the kits-- mine was $71 shipped.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.