Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
I think hes asking if they are reupholstered in leather or just slipcovers. I doubt dealers would sell cars with slipcovers and name it as an option. Very few look good imo, rest are tacky.

To answer about the tC. Search! There are 2 threads that have been active in the past week with stuff about leather seats in tCs. You can get em in any car if you want to spend the money. Or if you have cows.

·
Registered
24 Posts
oooh i know da answer to that one...the dealer just re-upholster the orig. seats with leather...coz dats wat they is doin to mine...i got the leather option...black n silver...so the whole interior can match. it was 1,599...they're preforated leather too...

·
Registered
40 Posts
they reulpholstered them, i have a flint mica with dark grey leather and silver suede, or light grey, whatever, and the suede part has a scion logo on it, it looks sweet, when i folded down the back seets, they had some elastic thingy to hold the back part of the leather tight, its reupholstered though, maybe in the back its not, i dont know, but the front and rear seats, except for the part of the rear seats that i mentioned, are reupholstered, i have pictures, but i dont know how to use this damn site, i clik on img and it gives me an address bar, so if anyone would like to see these pics, i can email them, or just teach me how to do it, thanks, i did a search on how to do it and i still dont understand, guess im not as computer literate as i thought

·
Registered
40 Posts
Originally posted by Wolo@Jul 21 2005, 10:33 AM
The images have to be hosted somewhere (as in NOT on your harddrive). That's why its asking you for an address.

Try photobucket.com for an easy image host.
but i have seen a few posts where the pictures just upload when u read the post, how do they do that?

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Originally posted by XxWAHZAHPxPNOYxX@Jul 17 2005, 09:51 PM
oooh i know da answer to that one...the dealer just re-upholster the orig. seats with leather...coz dats wat they is doin to mine...i got the leather option...black n silver...so the whole interior can match. it was 1,599...they're preforated leather too...
Any pics???

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Originally posted by kidazn719+Nov 22 2005, 12:39 AM-->QUOTE (kidazn719 @ Nov 22 2005, 12:39 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-efohbeh
@Aug 10 2005, 12:14 PM
thanks alot for the help, kinda cleared it up. but another question. the Katzkin site for leather seats..  http://www.creativecompacts.com/Merchant2/...tCInteriorSeats

are those the actual seats or leather covering
those seem interesting... i like 'em but what's leather with vinyl backing and just leather? [/b]
leather/vinyl is 2 layers of vinyl and one layer of leather

leather is all three layers of leather.

·
Registered
247 Posts
thanks alot for the help, kinda cleared it up. but another question. the Katzkin site for leather seats.. http://www.creativecompacts.com/Merchant2/...tCInteriorSeats[/b]
Has anyone done this to his or her tC? If so, How much, and what color combination would best suite the interior? Please post pics if you have them in your car.

I'm really thinking of doing this!

·
Registered
108 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.