Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
it's not to promote a 2005... it's to promote the customizability of the tC.. nothing to do with the model year.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
The '05 and '06 are physically identical on the exterior, so what does it matter?

The only people who would know the red tC is an '05 are people who already own tCs, so again-- doesn't really matter.

So long as the tC billboard has a tC on it, I think they're acheiving their goal.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Originally posted by Dr. Isotope@Jun 29 2005, 08:51 AM
The '05 and '06 are physically identical on the exterior, so what does it matter?

The only people who would know the red tC is an '05 are people who already own tCs, so again-- doesn't really matter.

So long as the tC billboard has a tC on it, I think they're acheiving their goal.
True, not arguing that. they just should have put Scion tC instead of 2006 Scion tC. It wouldve had the same effect.

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Originally posted by pinky25@Jun 29 2005, 08:56 AM
DAMN YOU DONT GOTTA YELL! I know there are no changes on the outside, I have an 06. But I'm sure there are people who dont own a tC that know its an 05, not many but a few.
lol pinky, it was my first post today, i forgot the caps were on. OOOPZ<<that was intentional.

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
They are promoting the new model year which for SCION is 2006 with the NB tC and they are showing everyone that you can customize the tC to whatever floats your boat.... they aren't gonna put up a billboard for 2005 when SCION has released the 2006's. Let's try not to get so technical about really minor things. It's a billboard with 2 tC's on it.. I saw it in Philly two weeks ago & not once did I think.... why did they put a 2005 on a billboard that says 2006.... I said HOLY Sh!t!!! A SCION billboard!! Cool!! (They don't have them down here in Roanoke)

·
Registered
266 Posts
yeah i dont really see the bigdeal >.< its a billboard, they are not putting any fine print on there just 2 tc's and i think its frikkin awsome, wish they had one down here in sunny fla

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.