Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was stuck in my parking lot on sunday, so i took some LATE pictures of my TC. They might be a little blurry because they were taken by my phone, and its really dirty

let me know if you guys like it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was trying to show the licence plate frames...i like that " not being paranoid"

I will wax it and clean and put some more pics sometime, I was going to put the parking light ( led blue lights) and the slvyna silverstars...

i normally get my car washed every friday or saturday but its been raining and snowing over here and its just frustrating to wash your car and the same day or next morning it rains

·
Registered
2 Posts
Guys, how is it going, I am a newb to the forum and don't currently own a TC, I currently own a 4runner and used to own a fully modded rsx type-s. Coming from an acura owner, I just want to say how much I like the TC, it is a nice looking car, toyota did the right thing by producing these cars, much props to the TC owners. I would like to get one in the future. Have a good one guys. Later

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.