Scion tC Forums banner

Late model Accord

1K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  QuadinScionTC 
#1 ·
So I get caught at a light waiting for a train. Its late and I just got back to Ft. Lauderdale from Miami. I pull up bumpin my new Lil Wayne cd and some broad pulls up next to me in a 4 door accord.

You know when you can tell a girl thinks shes gods gift to men? Exactly. So I ignore her basically. Im on a slope and kinda rolling back and forth (manual). I guess she thought I wanted to race. Train passes, light turns green and she floors it (clearly an auto). I wasnt ready but caught up at the next light.

So I give her a "look" and we inch up. Light turns green and I redlline first and squeek the tires into 2nd going into third , Im about 2 car lengths ahead at this point. Hittin the gas hard redline second gear and squeek the tires. I was probably about 3 car lengths ahead when I finally let off the guess.....about 60 (it was a 45). She passes me... as everyone who loses a race tends to do and shakes her head a bit.

Anyways, it was the first "official race" I have had. I assume it was a 4 banger accord, but it was a lot of fun regardless. First time I had pushed my car that hard and first race with a stick, and I really think I did well. =)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.