Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2nd Choice

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK after getting my TSW Mondello's I took one look at them in person and then sold them on ebay. I kept my rubber Ziex's. But I want a final opinion on these two, it is going to be between these two and I need some help deciding. Thanks for all the ugly comments and opinions. These will be going on my BSP with the TRD drop and I am getting 18s.

1st Choice:

2nd Choice:

Thanks

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
I think you need to ask yourself. It's your car after all.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by goldenchild+May 3 2005, 12:29 PM-->QUOTE (goldenchild @ May 3 2005, 12:29 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Plissken
@May 3 2005, 06:20 AM
First rims as the second ones are boring. That is if you are going for style.
No no I want to go for that ugly and wtf look...
[/b]
I meant as opposed to performance like Lance did. He cares much more about the tire size he could get with his wheels than their bling factor.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
I like the second ones because they remind me of Volk Challenge wheels. They really looked good on Supras.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I like the 2nd one. I have a set of ALT X-factor in carbon black on my P-5 that look very close too the 2nd ones. I just orderd some RSL Concept pros in white for the tC today.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by courier11sec@May 10 2005, 09:22 PM
The first ones look enough like the stockers that I wouldn't bother, and the second ones look like they were on special at discount tire.
No offense intended.
none taken

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.