Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i fell in love with this supra. so sexy, never seen one in south fla before until sunday. his ET time? well he was at the line and i think he blew something and it was elimination run so he didnt get to run again.
* sorry about the last pic, zoom on this camera sucks*

·
Registered
11,881 Posts
If that is who I think it is... that is one frickin fast car (I'd be able to tell for sure if I could clearly see the license plate).

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
It's not Marco's car, and with those tires and wheels it's not going to be better than a 10 second car, if that.

Too bad he broke on the line. Nothing sucks worse than getting all the way to the track to break at the line and not even get in a run. A good friend did this with his Viper. Broke his axle before the 60' lights on the first run. And he was 2 1/2 hours from home...

Thanks for the pic!

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
That Supra isn't Marco's anymore. He sold it on eBay. I'm still amazed the 2JZ took 59 psi of boost without cracking (or maybe it did but we just don't know about it). Don't try that with the 2AZ, you'll be buying new blocks on a regular basis.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
The fronts are 17 x 8 and the rears are 17 x 9.5. They're heavy at 24 lbs, but they're pretty strong. Expect to spend at least $2.5k for wheels if you plan to buy them for a Supra. Yes, there are cheaper, but they're no better than stock.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.