223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look.

Best 1100.00 you can spend. ha

late

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
....... who would want to ruin a brand new car like that?

·
Registered
614 Posts
i saw that today. just let lamborghini have their doors. some cars have other cool features, lamborghini has the doors. just let it be.

consider me vented.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
i would definitely not spend 1k just to have lambo doors...but i think they actually look cool. -shrugs-

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
It looks like a kit that costs $20 to put together. =P

·
Registered
409 Posts
lambo doors are called lambo doors for something =), god i love it when ppl try to put things from other cars onto theirs and it just doesnt work =)

·
Registered
228 Posts
imo lambo doors look stupid on other cars. others are just too fcuking big for these kind of doors....

about lambo though. couple of days ago passed a yellow murcielago on 101 south, it was going like 50 in 55 zone... why the heck did the lady get a lambo, i don't get it... or maybe she thought it was an automatic and just kept going in the first gear... hell i don't know... kinda funny tho

peace

·
Registered
409 Posts
lol, man i see a lot of weird ppl driving nice cars, like i remember seeing this mom drive her like 5 year old son in a Saleen Mustang, or a grandma in a M3, god it depresses me =)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Great for the tight parking spots at the mall....

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
nope, and i dont want a hood that hydraulically opens to a corner, either.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
i'm gonna watch this item, and outbid you at the last minute. then sell it to wolo for seven thousand dollars. he's loaded.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
pimp stands for "put it in my pocket", not put it in my seats.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts