Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wats a good price for labour on suspension work?? $85 expensive?

thanks

-b-

· Registered
1,662 Posts
Yea, the dealer will rip you off. I got a lucky break, I have a friend of mine who owns a shop and is gona be installing them for $100 today or tom.

· Ironhead
12,859 Posts
springs and rear sway would acutally take about 2.5 hours. what someone will bill you for, thats another story.
the dealership is only a rip off for those of us who are not concerned with our factory warranty. for peace of mind, the charge is worth it for some people.

· Ironhead
12,859 Posts
for springs and sway, i would charge you $125 and a six-pack of sierra nevada.

· Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by inevitablegod@Jan 4 2006, 01:10 PM
for springs and sway, i would charge you $125 and a six-pack of sierra nevada.
pity ur in norcal i have a six pack in my fridge right now for the game today.... know of anyone in LA i can contact who we'll offer the same offer??

thanks

-b-

· Registered
2 Posts
Originally posted by BeLLeSe@Jan 4 2006, 02:14 PM
pity ur in norcal i have a six pack in my fridge right now for the game today.... know of anyone in LA i can contact who we'll offer the same offer??

thanks

-b-
I'm in the SoCal L.A. area and I can do it for that price. Hit me up if you're interested.

· Registered
193 Posts
theres a place near i live here in portland and they charge 125$ an hour. damon that 125$ deal is a good one. to bad you live in north cal[/b]
wow, 125$ an hour?. Friend of mine did it for 65$ an hour. total came out to 200.

· Registered
69 Posts
i went to the dealer and they told me to add the trd springs it would take the whole day and would cost me 420 dollars

· Ironhead
12,859 Posts
i do flat rate, not this by the hour crap. one fee, for everyone, all the time. 100 bucks for springs, 25 bucks to add the sway, 25 more to add shocks/struts. seems more than fair.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.