Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, if you've been looking around the other forums, Kreative Import Technology has been looking for a donor tC to do a widebody kit and I volunteered to bring mine in.

They're going to hold onto it for 3-4 weeks to develop a widebody kit, fenders and hood for the tC for use on their Cali show car at the Las Vegas SEMA show in November.

Just thought you guys would be interested

Here are some of their concept renderings, if you haven't seen the other forums threads:

http://www.krazykustomz.com/LJ/TC_Rendering/sctcrearside.jpg
http://www.krazykustomz.com/LJ/TC_Renderin...ontcconcept.jpg

·
Registered
936 Posts
BEST OF LUCK!

I hope everything goes smoothly, and they dont butcher your car up by mistake or anything. Im excited to see the result, so your car will be in the SEMA show and we can say WE KNOW THAT GUY!!!!!!! - T

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol. no, my car will NOT be at the SEMA show, but they will be using my car to develop the KIT which will be manufactured and installed on their car in cali, which will then be brought to the SEMA show.

however, after they give me my kit and such, i will probably bring it to several shows on the east coast

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I like the rear... but to me, the front is just too much. Interesting and unique design though. How are you gunna live without your car for that long though? Well, best of luck to you!

·
Registered
793 Posts
WOW...grats on being chosen as the donor! Can't WAIT to see what the results look like!

Good luck to you!!!

·
Registered
409 Posts
the drawings look good, theres no need for cumments such as "rice rice baby", it doesnt look too rice at all, its a lil busy but all the ppl that scream rice and such look exactly like everybody else...like seriously, ppl who scream rice pay lots of money for like factory body kits like ppl with civics and the type r kit or what not, like i understand soem thigns look cheap and stupid like huge ass wings, but screaming rice towards everything that is not like a type r kit or something or like just a plain lip kit is bs..i hate ppl like that

·
Registered
86 Posts
Originally posted by phammerz@Aug 12 2004, 10:02 AM
the drawings look good, theres no need for cumments such as "rice rice baby", it doesnt look too rice at all, its a lil busy but all the ppl that scream rice and such look exactly like everybody else...like seriously, ppl who scream rice pay lots of money for like factory body kits like ppl with civics and the type r kit or what not, like i understand soem thigns look cheap and stupid like huge ass wings, but screaming rice towards everything that is not like a type r kit or something or like just a plain lip kit is bs..i hate ppl like that
Wrong it is Ricey, looks like any and every car on fast and furious. And hate me, I dont care its the internet.

·
Registered
409 Posts
alrighty, you are entitled to your own opinions, but theres always ways to express in a nice way, so im going to end it here

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's true that the King of Battle is Field Artillery... But marriages have proven time and time again that the Queen always gets her way.

11 Bang Bang is A-OK with me... Anyway, they're not installing the kit on my car, just using the car to design it. When I get it back they give me a free kit and any other accessories they decide to make for the tC. I do not believe I'm obligated to actually use it.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
^^^ Thats pretty cool though. You get free sh!t. Thats always awesome. I think it would make a great show car to have those kits on, the drawings look kinda hot. I doubt it would do anything to actually make the car fast, well maybe the hood scoop, but thats about it. My perception is that ppl buy kits more to make their cars look cool as opposed to making it faster. Also everyone's entitled to their opinions, and i'm kinda starting to get annoyed of everyone that screams rice about anything other than stock. If you don't like it, say "I don't like it, it's not my cup of soup", but to call it rice is kinda insulting and degrading, which I just simply don't appreciate. It's so easy to flame somone or something over the internet b/c it gives the power of annonymity, which people that are either insecure, or unhappy in some shape or form, use to express their angst and what not. Thats just my opinion, sorry if I went on a rant.

my final words: stop flaming and start discussing and expressing yourself like a mature person. I've had enough bullsh!t on other boards, no need to bring it here.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
heh... i hope no one thought i was going to put the body kit on to make my car faster lol.... i've got a supra that i work on in my spare time and i don't need to drop another ton of bills to make my tC faster...

think of it as helping the tC community out by supporting development of aftermarket parts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
^^ Thats awesome, dude, I totally support that, and cant wait to see the pics of what it's gonna come out like. I'm sure it'll be sweet.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts