Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my tc on tuesday and dealer installed scion security and CD Player today.

I was just wondering, when I go to scion.com and look for scion security it shows me a key chain remote.

But when I asked my dealer about it, they told me my keys with lock, unlock and alarm button is all.

They have configured alarm button of car key to work with tc.

IS that key chain remote a misrepresentation on scion.com or My DEALER wasn't aware of it.

Guys please let me know if you all received any form of key chain remote with scion security.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Welcome to the site!!!
I have the security and I don't have an extra key chain for the security thing. Don't worry about it... you're fine. Its actually better without having to tote around an extra thingy. Anyways I haven't seen the key chain remote on Scion.com yet so I can't tell ya if its misrepresentation.

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
the only anamation for the security is the xa or xb type. dont worry it is there....

or at least it should be. just try to get it to set it off. roll down the windows and lock the car with the clicker and blah blah blah.... you know what i am saying.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts