Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about getting some rims for my BSP. I liking the black 5 spoke rims with a polish look. Also I was thinking about painting the calipers red because well I think they look nice on a black car.

I think of like the Kazera expect for the fact that they have the name in yellow on the rims.

Kazera KZ-A

Tell me what you guys think, or give me some other links to others rims.

Also I was thinking about getting some Yokohama AVS dB S2. Anybody have experience with these tires ?

*Edit* Fixed Link I think *Edit*

· Premium Member
16,847 Posts
That link won't work because the site uses sessions. Please either find a generic link to the site or just post a link to their main page a pic of the wheel here.

Edit: Yay! He listened to my advice.

· Registered
1,170 Posts
Originally posted by shinobi@Jun 24 2005, 02:33 PM
Thinking about getting some rims for my BSP. I liking the black 5 spoke rims with a polish look. Also I was thinking about painting the calipers red because well I think they look nice on a black car.

I think of like the Kazera expect for the fact that they have the name in yellow on the rims.

Kazera KZ-A

Tell me what you guys think, or give me some other links to others rims.

Also I was thinking about getting some Yokohama AVS dB S2. Anybody have experience with these tires ?
Aviod that tire like the plague. If your into fast turns that tire will make you feel like your on a slip in slide. Some good tires might be the toyo proxes T1-R,T1S. Bfg also makes super sticky tires in just about every size. I just got the kdw2 and I can't make them slide period. But if your not driving it like you stole it that tire might work yet no body knows yet what it will do in the rain, it's too new.

· Former '05er
12,590 Posts
Proxes work really well on the tC and they are not too expensive. KD's and KDW's are great tires too, but definitely in the higher priced category. You'd have to try really hard to discern the differences between KDW's and Proxes for street driving.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.