Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I talked to him a couple hours ago. Seems that a number of people are having trouble with the early start. In that case, I say we switch back to the 9:30 time (or whenever you are both off work). The downside is that we get only one session. The good news is that we get 5 people on the track instead of 18.

So, let me know what time you guys are done, and we will plan accordingly.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
" i'm not even supposed to BE here today."
- dante

yeah, i will let you know whats up when i know whats up, wolo. all i know is i was called in because of how busy it is going to be today. yeah, as you can see from my posting here, i am f##king swamped.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Nope not going but have fun guys.

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
i am getting back into school. I am taking a sociology class (intro)

not to sure what I really want to do right now. I figured it would help me get back into the swing of being in school. I have been out of it for a while. navy school doesn't really count.

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well, if we're skipping out on tonight, let me know. So far, Damon's the only one who seems like he's in, but I haven't heard from him since this morning, so who knows.

·
Premium Member
7,429 Posts
i think i am going to play it safe and say "i think I am out tonight."

plus, i should hang out with shelley if she is awake. she has a oganic chemistry test on Wed. and some english stuff to do...

but, don't count me 100% out yet. I need to see how things are when i get home.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Originally posted by moriarty@Feb 21 2005, 10:39 PM
i am getting back into school. I am taking a sociology class (intro)

not to sure what I really want to do right now. I figured it would help me get back into the swing of being in school. I have been out of it for a while. navy school doesn't really count.
Cool, well, congrats. Good luck. School is a pain, especially while you're trying to work a real job (like I would know).

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
After seven straight years of post-secondary education, I thought for sure I would never go back. Now, less than a year later, I'm already sick of the 40-hour work week...and I have a pretty low-stress job.

Ah well...I guess it's probably one of those "grass is greener" things.

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by moriarty@Feb 21 2005, 07:43 PM
but, don't count me 100% out yet. I need to see how things are when i get home.
Unless I hear otherwise then, I'll be sitting at home doing some freelance. If you decide you want to go, give me a call and we'll see who's in.

·
Former '05er
12,467 Posts
Call me if you go, I'll be there.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.