Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
go to ebay and type scion tc speedstar body kit. there u'll see this body kit.
is it just me or does the speedstar body kit look exactly the same as the Kaminari Body Kit?

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
The front does look very similar but the spoiler is slighty different.

EDIT: I took a second look at the pics and there are Kaminari decals. I'm assuming the body kit is Kaminari while the spoiler is "Speedstar"?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I like those wheels, anybody know what kind they are?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
has anybody have these bodykit (speedstar)? they are very similar to the kaminari kit. almost the same. but the price is like half less than the kaminari kit. should i get the speedstar instead of the kaminari since they are like the same look and the price is like half of the kaminari kit.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Originally posted by Wolo@Dec 21 2005, 09:02 PM
That spoiler looks like it was ripped off a WRX.
Indeed.

I think that the back of the car looks fine without a spoiler. The lip looks nice, but not for $350. Too much money for something that's not going to improve anything functional about the car.

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
unless you are going to go to the trouble of cutting fenders, molding the kit, repainting the entire car, and filling out the wheel wells with some rims that make sense, stay away from a widebody kit.

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Originally posted by inevitablegod@Jan 14 2006, 09:21 PM
unless you are going to go to the trouble of cutting fenders, molding the kit, repainting the entire car, and filling out the wheel wells with some rims that make sense, stay away from a widebody kit.
well said, D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.