Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I ordered my K&N CAI yesturday. I think I got a good deal...$175, brand new on Ebay. Its going to be fun installing this thing.
Well, for the people who have the K&N, can you post some comments on what you think of the product good or bad. How did it effect your car? And do you like it being on your tC?

Im new to this site, and its great! Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
119 Posts
i like it alot...it adds a nice throaty sound to the engine once u reach about 3200 rpms, and when u hit the gas past about 2000 u can hear a hissing type of noise which is the air being sucked in...performance wise id prob need a dyno chart to show the difference...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very nice car delgro! Im going to take pics of my car in the spring time when I can really get a nice shine going. But anyways thanks for the reply.

Anybody else with comments on their K&N?

FLaVaZ

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am planning on buying an intake for my tc but dotn want to go for the cold air intake, instead i want the short ram. The reasons why, is becasue it rains a lot in maimi and i have a lot of friends who have ruined their cars with the cold air intake. Basicaly i just want it for the noise, so i was wondering if i were to buy the k & N cold air intake, could i just use the first half of the intake and add the cone to the end of that half leaving it as a short ram. Do you think it would still fit in the engine bay.

By the way i am new here, ive been reading the posts these pasts two weeks and really like the site.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.