Scion tC Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there. My name is Rob and I am a proud owner of a Super White Scion tC. I got the last one in my area for at least 8 weeks. So far, I love it. Gas mileage has been great, and the car has a decent amount of pick up. I sold a '95 talon Turbo awd with about 250 awhp to get this, but it was soo worth it. So anyways, just saying hi. Glad to find this site.

Peace,
Rob

·
Registered
675 Posts
Originally posted by FrostbytetC@Aug 1 2004, 08:21 PM
Hello there. My name is Rob and I am a proud owner of a Super White Scion tC. I got the last one in my area for at least 8 weeks. So far, I love it. Gas mileage has been great, and the car has a decent amount of pick up. I sold a '95 talon Turbo awd with about 250 awhp to get this, but it was soo worth it. So anyways, just saying hi. Glad to find this site.

Peace,
Rob
hey rob.. welcome to the board.. congrats on your new car.. wow that really says something that you gave up 250hp and awd for a tC!! I know it's a great car.. i'm currently waiting for my silver tC to arrive!

·
Registered
181 Posts
welcome aboard Rob!!!

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Welcome, frosty. And yes, scion tC do kick a$$

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Plissken@Aug 2 2004, 04:39 AM
Welcome to the trouble free world of Toyota Motor Corporation!
Amen! I love the fact that I finally have a reliable car. My Talon, yes it was fast, broke nearly everyweek, and got a measly 15mpg of premium unleaded only. Its nice to have a "normal" car with such great looks. thanks for the warm welcome!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts