Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up all......just thought i'd say what's up, just picked up my 2006 black tC, and i freakin' LOVE it!

i got lucky too, went in for test drive on saturday, picked it up monday night. black wasn't my first choice, but i didn't feel like waiting two months of the mica silver. Plus this was the floor model, so no test drives on it. and it came with the options i wanted to add anyway (5spd, trunk spoiler, trd exhaust). Only thing missing was the sub, but good thing i didn't add it from what i've been reading on here

so yes, i've extremely happy and can't wait til many years of driving it!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by sciontc_mich@Aug 24 2005, 10:42 AM
hi grimace welcome to the board.. isn't grimace that big purple guy at mcdonald's? i remember that when i was a kid
lol no way dude, grimace pwnz you! actually it's my pledge name from my fraternity, and pretty much all my friends call me that rather than mike (my real name lol). i take alotta pride in it damnit! hahaha

and yes, pics should be comin' by the weekend i hope, gotta do some before shots, just incase i wanna do anything (which i prolly wont' do much at all)........gonna get it tinted within a couple weeks, and then i'll lay low and save my money for sumthin' i guess lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by EddieMoney@Aug 24 2005, 10:53 AM
Welcome to the site, and thank you for actual searching and reading about the sub
haha no problem about searching. i've been a part of VWVortex for almost 3 years now, so i'm well aware that simple questions get asked a MILLION times and it annoys me to no extent when ppl do that!

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by grimace+Aug 24 2005, 09:08 PM-->QUOTE (grimace @ Aug 24 2005, 09:08 PM)
<!--QuoteBegin-EddieMoney
@Aug 24 2005, 10:53 AM
Welcome to the site, and thank you for actual searching and reading about the sub
haha no problem about searching. i've been a part of VWVortex for almost 3 years now, so i'm well aware that simple questions get asked a MILLION times and it annoys me to no extent when ppl do that! [/b]
Now you are really welcome!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.