Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally got my digital camera working so I took some pics after I installed my razo racing pedals. THey come with an adjustable plate for easier heal toe performance. It is really not necessary with how close the break is to the gas pedal after you install them but it looks pretty darn cool. I also promised pics of my short shifter a while ago so here we go.

Razo Pedals

Install was kind of a bitch for me because my shoulders were really sore from the gym.

TWM Stage II Short Shifter w/ classic gun blue knob.

Install was a bitch with the clip and getting under th e damn console.

More pics comin soon

any comments are welcome.

-Eric

·
Registered
191 Posts
oOo, adjustable?? how.. adjustable are they? and are those drilled on? those look nice

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope not drilled on. You could drill them if you pleased though. It is connected by very creattive ways that actually work and seem complicated..especially when written in korean... But It was pretty simple after looking at it. They feel really nice on my shoes

·
Registered
380 Posts
Originally posted by ALaS@Dec 27 2005, 09:38 PM
Nope not drilled on. You could drill them if you pleased though. It is connected by very creattive ways that actually work and seem complicated..especially when written in korean... But It was pretty simple after looking at it. They feel really nice on my shoes
Looks good man! But your gas pedal is pretty close to your brake. Believe me I had my RaZO's since April but i had to take them off because everybody complained when driving my car. I had the brake as far away as the gas pedal too! I got use to it, but nobody else did.

So I have them lying around and replaced it with the factory OBX.

Razo installation isn't that bad. It looks complicated, but its not.

·
Registered
191 Posts
how far apart is the furthest setting? and silver streaker, lookin to sell those pedals?

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They are easy to get used to; I'm the only one driving my car anyway. How many people drive your car!? I actually like it better, but it can get dangerous i guess. Just be careful.. I scooted the brake over as far as i could..about a centemeter. The gas i didn't even want to mess with that one was a pain, but it is pretty much on the center of the stock pedal.

ECKS: wanna buy an OBX shiftknob? Speed star mesh , leather wrapped. Looks great!

Heal toe heal toe.

-Eric

·
Registered
191 Posts
i'm the only one drivin the car, so its all about how i feel about the pedals... what model are they? i may have to pick those up...

as for the knob, nah i'm cool. thnx though. i'm plannin to pick up the TRD quickshifter sometime in spring (unlike most for some reason i like the stock height. keeps everything close together.. well steering wheel and shiftknob at least) and i'm liking the trd knob. if i were to switch it out, i'd look for something a bit more weighted..

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They are.. The... Razo Sport Competition pedals. The box is in my car. It is freeeeezing out there so I will have the name and model number for you tomarrow. haha Just google Razo racing pedals or something you are bound to find them. They are purdy huh?

·
Registered
191 Posts
freezing out? you come out here in the middle of jan and i'll show you what freezing is!

but yes, i will google.. nothing to do.. can't sleep. bleh. i drank a cup of coffee when i got home this afternoon in hopes to keep me up to go back out tonight.. but ended up knocking out and here i am now.. with nothing to do.. @ like 3am.. at least i think it's 3am..

edit: nevermind. keep ur buns warm, i googled and found em.. rp85.. thanks though, especially for the pics. so i know how they'll actually look in the car..

.. back to online shopping

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Where'd you get your Razo's from? I'm still trying to get the RP101 GT Spec pedals (AT)

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Haha I got them from Super Autobacs near my house.

The Acelerator pedal is RAZO Competition sports RP85 (for the smaller acellerator) There is a bigger one but the tC has a fairly small acellerator.

The break and clutch is RP81 (Razo Competition sports) mumbo jumbo. Alright hope that helps.

Do you have a pic of the GT spec pedals?

-Eric

·
Registered
406 Posts
I was just at AutoBacs on saturday. They didn't have the brake clutch pedals there, only had the gas and dead pedal. I even posted a thread of which ones I should get. Looks like I might be going with krdshrks pick of the GT Specs, but we'll see. I would much rather go somewhere and pick them up than order them online and have to wait for them. The RP85+RP86 pedals are dope, did you get the dead pedal too?

I'll prolly check this Saturday again to see if they got a new shipment in.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
dang, those look nice too.. gah, the complicated decisions one must make in life ...

·
Registered
380 Posts
Originally posted by ecks@Dec 27 2005, 10:43 PM
how far apart is the furthest setting? and silver streaker, lookin to sell those pedals? 
I wouldn't mind selling them (even though they were a bday gift
)

I don't have the instructions anymore because i lost them
but the installation is not bad at all. here's a pic of what mine looked like

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I was just at AutoBacs on saturday. They didn't have the brake clutch pedals there, only had the gas and dead pedal. I even posted a thread of which ones I should get. Looks like I might be going with krdshrks pick of the GT Specs, but we'll see. I would much rather go somewhere and pick them up than order them online and have to wait for them. The RP85+RP86 pedals are dope, did you get the dead pedal too?
I'll prolly check this Saturday again to see if they got a new shipment in.[/b]
Nah I did not get the dead pedal, I would have if they had it though. Maybe I;'ll go take a look soon.

They had the GT spec also, they were 60 bucks for break clutch and acelerator.
I liked how mine looked better. PLus they had the adjustable plates (which are totally not necessary since the tC break and throttle are so damn close!

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Not really necessary - If they have the correct size Razo pedals (our tC's use the Small size) then it should be perfect.

·
Registered
191 Posts
is the dead pedal just a plate you throw on top of the current one?

also silverstreaker, how do you drive like that?! or did you clip the mats down somehow? i went and bought me some target floormats cuz i couldn't drive with the mat flyin all over the place so i just jammed it under the dead pedal..

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Yeah it's a plate that goes over the current dead pedal.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Not really necessary - If they have the correct size Razo pedals (our tC's use the Small size) then it should be perfect.[/b]
I got the smallest Razo Accelerator and Brake pedals. The tC brake and Accelerator are just close to eachother. It's not that hard to get used to.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.