·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, the LED's were $10 including shipping from superbrightlrds.com. I purchased the grille on Ebay for $40. Type in Scion TC Grille on Ebay, and you will see it for $40.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
I got the lights myself... just gotta plug them in

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
did you need a harness with those pure blue luminics? im scared of luminics after everybodies issues with them. do they have a tendacy to melt the LEDs? i thought i heard that. they run hotter?

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am running them on the stock wiring harness. I check them every now and them. They have not done anything to my wiring. I really like the way they look. Thanks for the feedback!

·
Registered
498 Posts
is it me or do the "superbright" line of LED's always look white in the center, or is it me?

PIAA HIgh Intensity LED's

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't see any white, just some very cool blue.

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
i hvae the same exact ones hehee

i think mine has like 5 LEDs though?

Nick remembers the whole "peddidle" thing when i couldn't replace the passenger side parking light alone and waited a day before a friend could do it for me.

... it was like that for a good full day xD

fixed now though

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
LOL I remember that.

Ghett-O

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The passenger side was harder then the drivers side. Should have used more mustard, and less ketchup.

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
hehe, i think it was cuz of the washer fluid

i managed to get the driver's side out with my hands
but it was hard to fit my hand between the washer fluid bottle thing and the headlights (despite the fact that my hands are indeed smaller than a guy's would be) so I waited till a friend twisted it out with a plier

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
If you think it's hard for YOU to get your tiny little Asian girl hands back there, think about how I feel with my meathooks...

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It was also hard for me to get my hands in that little area. It also sucked, when I had to install my grille with metal wire twists. I thought I was going to loose a arm.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.