Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just ordered my scion tc. auto, side air bags, shift knob, pedals, mud guards, led kit, b pillar, rear bumper protector. i gave 3 choices for the color, flint mica, black sand pearl, and classic silver. the dealer said 4-12 weeks. hopefully it will come sooner.

· Registered
567 Posts
Originally posted by MustangJolly@Oct 7 2005, 06:42 PM
the waiting period.. *sigh*

welcome to the forum..
haha lol how true!

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im asking how long you were told you would have to wait. i read the thread about how long people actually waited. im wondering if the 4-12 week range is a standard time frame they give, or if it differs from dealership to dealership.

· Registered
5,861 Posts
Originally posted by macman88@Oct 9 2005, 04:49 PM
for the people that "ordered" thier cars- what was the waiting range you were given?
I ordered my black sand pearl 5 spd tC with only mud guards, shift knob, spoiler, and..what else? umm I think thats it..oh yeah and TRD exaust.. they told me 3-5 weeks, it took about 3 and a half.. But I have purchased a car from this guy before so we kinda knew him, I think he pulled some strings for us..maybe not though so be hopefull
Ordering my short shifter soon!

· Premium Member
7,158 Posts
Originally posted by macman88@Oct 7 2005, 05:12 PM
i just ordered my scion tc. auto, side air bags, shift knob, pedals, mud guards, led kit, b pillar, rear bumper protector. i gave 3 choices for the color, flint mica, black sand pearl, and classic silver. the dealer said 4-12 weeks. hopefully it will come sooner.
where are you ordering you car from?

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the dealership just called and told me that the car i want but in Nautical Blue is reaching the port on the 10/12. I decided to take it because i have seen this color and although it wasn't the three i gave its real nice looking. How long does the car take to get to the dealership from the port usually.

· Registered
4,894 Posts
Depends on the distance from the port... They usually say 7-10 days... mine took 2 1/2 weeks

· Registered
9 Posts
I ordered my Scion on the 1st of October and was told on the 5th of October that my tC would be coming in two weeks or less.

The dealer received the VIN# on Friday, October 14th. Dunno if that means that car will be in soon, he says it should have arrived yesterday - still waiting though.

· Registered
801 Posts
i got mine the day i went to the dealer to buy one...

they had an 06 in flint mica, 5spd, w/side curtain airbags and no stereo...

my guess is that the person ordered it with those options (they might have gotten the in-dash 6-cd since the dealer still had a few in stock)... anyway i told the salesman i wanted the pedestal spoiler, trd exhaust, iPod stereo, floor mats, and the security system and 2-3 hours later he handed me the keys and said he would call me when the parts came in so they could be installed... 2 days later i dropped it off, had everything installed for free and was happy!!

and that same dealer still has tCs sitting on the lot that have no holds on them... just waiting for someone to buy one with those or similar options in mind for their tC...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.