Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Trd springs
They feel great and reduced body roll a lot

·
Registered
266 Posts
your car is shexay!!! ^__^ now you should get a DC sports carbon strut bar, helps with the spings even more

·
Registered
71 Posts
Wow that looks really awesome.. Great job.. I love your Tc.. I can't wait to get mine, just gotta wait a couple more months >_< Forgive my stupidity but where did you get your lil logo on your front grill to the right of your Scion symbol? >_< I wanna be kewl like that when I get mine =p

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its just a TRD emblem do a search on ebay thats where i got mine

·
Registered
63 Posts
thanks for the pics, your care looks awesome. It definately gives me a good idea of what mine will look like lowered with the TRD springs!

I was wondering how far off the ground the car actually sits with the TRD springs? We have speed bumps in some of the neighborhoods and shopping centers around here, is why I ask. I hope that it would still sit high enough to get over spped bumps. I would say the speed bumps are 3 - 4 inches off the ground normally, but some actually look like they could be more like 5.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well the springs came to be 160 on www.trdsparks.com
labor was kinda expensive it came to be about 400 at the dealer including the alignment you need to get

·
Registered
243 Posts
so the 363 at my place is a deal? of course that is with the 200$ TRD springs the dealer sells which I will buy from sparks for only 160$ bringing the price to 323$ overall. wow nice i guess living in the middle of nowhere has its advantages

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.