Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AND BOY DO I LOVE IT.
I originally was gonna buy the new eclipse 06 but decided i needed something a little more reliable. My next choices were the Sentra Spec V but I did not like the look or feel of the car. My next choice was the tC and I wonder why it wasn't my first. I got the six disc cd-player, floor mats, and pedestal spoiler. My next objective is to install the an alarm system and sound system. I work at Best Buy so the alarm is gonna be cheap and so is the sound. W000!

·
Registered
72 Posts
i think it is time for me to put this idiot keyboard warrior Plissken on permanent ignore, poof hes gone. Hey ZeroTC congrats on your new car i get mine in oh uhhh 6 weeks or so.

·
Registered
5,651 Posts
Sparta, Plissken contributes quite a bit to this forum. I don't understand why you complain about him.

If wanting people to use the Search function to reduce the frequency with which the same questions are repeatedly asked, in order to help the people asking the question find what they're looking for, is considered idiocy, then this board can use a lot more idiots.

Thread moved.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Wo, thanks for having my back. Sparta, anytime I offend you please let me know thru a PM and I will try to explain my actions or apologize if I have done some offensive.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by Wolo@Jun 27 2005, 09:40 PM
^^ And whenever that happens, I'll be there.

Unless Jake was acting the fool, then he's on his own.
Wo, you can be my wingman anytime!

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
back on topic, congrats on your tC. welcome to our site - hope you dont get scared away.

sparta - you got problems? start a thread about it. dont hijack someone's first thread here just to pick a fight. thanks.

·
Premium Member
16,504 Posts
Originally posted by Wolo@Jun 28 2005, 11:07 AM
Bullsh!t. You can be mine.
[offtopic]
I was hoping you'd come back with that!!! That was fun.
[/offtopic]

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Originally posted by Wolo+Jun 28 2005, 08:07 AM-->QUOTE (Wolo @ Jun 28 2005, 08:07 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-Plissken
@Jun 27 2005, 07:44 PM
Wo, you can be my wingman anytime!
Bullsh!t. You can be mine.

[/b]
lol what was the picture for?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.