Scion tC Forums banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I'm the satisfied owner of a new tC: signed the papers on Friday, April 9 and took it home the following morning. It's all stock except for an automatic transmisison and the RS package (474 of 2500). Here are some snapshots:

Probably my favorite shot:

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
welcome!!! and you have one sexy car

·
Registered
453 Posts
damn, very nice...

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
That's pretty cool. All I think it needs is some tint to match the rims, so you can have a nice contrast. Either way, great ride. Congrats!

·
Registered
32 Posts
RS is release series.. Im not much for red cars, but it is nice. And with only 2500 made, hey your in the ELITE CLUB

·
Registered
116 Posts
Not sure that I am down with the red matching interior but otherwise the car looks awesome. Also, it is really cool with all the special badging.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Did you notice wear-proofing on the driver side flormat? Is that something new in general, or do they only add it to RS?

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Originally posted by Boombacloud@Apr 12 2005, 10:33 AM
WOW!!! The red on that car looks a bazillian times better than the pics I've seen in press releases. I'm not a fan of red cars at all, but that thing is effin' sexy. Congrats!
The pics in the press release looked almost orange.... It was hideous. The actual car looks MUCH better, apparently.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Looking Pretty good there. I'm still not that fond of the red color though. The black rims look ok, I don't like how it looks with the red color. i dunno, thats just my opinion anyways. But congrats on the car and welcome to the site.

BTW, how much was it out the door w/tax and license?

·
Ironhead
13,253 Posts
nice looking ride. welcome, you are the first offical RS owner on the site. congrats.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by inevitablegod@Apr 12 2005, 12:00 PM
nice looking ride. welcome, you are the first offical RS owner on the site. congrats.
Thanks

Originally posted by Silver Streaker@Apr 12 2005, 11:54 AM
Looking Pretty good there. I'm still not that fond of the red color though. The black rims look ok, I don't like how it looks with the red color. i dunno, thats just my opinion anyways. But congrats on the car and welcome to the site.

BTW, how much was it out the door w/tax and license?
The sticker was $19,090 with RS and automatic; we added $250 for amber illumination (I'll be going back to the dealer to get it installed soon). After CA tax/license and destination, it was $21,083.09 OTD.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.